A place I want to see is certainly Jamaica.Jamaica is an island of the Greater Antilles, It is situated in the Caribbean Sea, about 145 kilometres south of Cuba.I know Jamaica for a Jazz and blues culture and his king of rasta style but its just an image.I really want to visit it for her beautiful beach.Runaway Bay is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica and Island Village is Jamaica's newest attraction and both seem interresting.I would like to go every- where in Jamaica: Kingston,South coast,Montego Bay,Ochos Rios and Negril.Each places of this city seems to have some beautiful landscapes and I would love to go there to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree with you, this place have a beautiful culture and there are lot of beachs. I like this place because it's very friendly. One day, I wish to go at this place with my friends.
I agree with you, this place have a beautiful culture and there are lot of beachs. I like this place because it's very friendly. One day, I wish to go at this place with my friends.
I went to Cuba last years but it's not comparable to Jamaica. The culure is also pretty different then ours. I would like to listen some of the traditionals musics.
Post a Comment